Now What?!

So I finished my art test for Zombie. I learned some things, and I panicked a bit. I'm going to continue respecting the test and not blabbering about what it is. I will say, however, that I ended up putting in a 36 hour shift on it near the end. I think it turned out alright. We'll see what they have to say about it.

So, repeating the subject, "Now What?"

Well, I still have a few projects in mind.

There's the entire MMO-fantasy-style zone I want to build. That's going to take a while, but I think it might end up being the best thing I could show someone looking for an Environment Artist or World Builder.

I still need to work on my 2D skills, too. I'll need a few good technological and industrial pieces to show some variety in my work (which I could later turn into 3D pieces). I could also use some architectural studies.

Lastly, there are a few 3D pieces I've been working on forever, but I got stuck on them for one reason or another. They're always leering at me with those beady eyes from the dusty folders in my portfolio directory. Strangely, I think I could go back and slam dunk those guys, now. They're just not exactly the cup of tea that I'm needing right now. Well, okay. One of them is. Okay, two. Bleh. I'm convinced. I'll go finish those two. You people! So pushy!

3 comments:

  1. Well it been three days, any progress on that stuff? Your public wants to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I've got fingers and toes crossed for you... If they don't pick you up for this I'll be sure to go ahead and put that curse on them that I've been working on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since an update. What gives?

    ReplyDelete